Canal Winchester, Ohio

Web Force Systems has been serving businesses and organizations since 1998.

Canal Winchester is located 15 miles southeast of Columbus and sits about halfway between Columbus and Lancaster. It was formed with the construction of the Ohio & Erie Canal which went through the area beginning in 1831. The village was incorporated in 1866.

Today the village is home to a historic downtown which includes several museums and a winery. It is also home to the Bergstresser bridge, which is the only standing wooden covered bridge in Franklin County.

 

Contact Us

614.384.0030

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.